What are Check-In / Check-Out Times:
Check In is 3:00 pm and Check Out is 1:00 pm for RV spaces - If there are no reservations coming in for your spot on check out day, speak with management, check out can be extended up to 6:00pm.
What Amenities are On-Site:
- Water & 30amp Electrical hook-up in 10 Spaces
- Water, 50amp Electrical and Sewer hook-up 3 long term spaces
- Trash Service
- Wireless Internet
- Beautiful view of Detroit Lake
- Porta Potties
- located one mile outside of town with easy access to day-use areas.
How Many Vehicles can I Bring:
Spot 1 can accommodate 2 vehicles or 1 vehicle and 1 boat/atv trailer. Spots 2-13 can accommodate 1 vehicle. There are some additional parking spots on site that are first come first serve and there will be an additional vehicle fee of $5. So that all RV'ers can be accommodated, we ask that each site not have more than 1 extra vehicle then your space can accommodate. This does not include ATV's or Golf Carts.
Can my friends/family stay in a tent at my site:
Yes, however, the sites are primarily gravel. Its recommended to bring something to place under the tent for comfort.
Can I bring my ATV's:
Yes, the City of Detroit allows for ATV's to be driven on the roads and in town. Please see City Ordinance 236.
May we have a campfire at our own site:
Yes, in a store bought/portable campfire ring. If you don't have one available, we may have one for you to use.
Can I bring my pets:
Pets are allow but must be kept on a leash. Pet waste must be picked up by pet owner and placed in the trash. Pets must also not disturb the peace of other renters by going into their space or continually bark.
We ask that pets not do their "business" on the main grass area. This area is a common area for guests and should be kept free of dog duties. Long term residence should have medium sized pet or smaller.
- Speed limit is 5mph through park
- Quiet time is 10pm to 7am - During special Holidays, this may change.
- All sites to be kept free of litter/trash, including cigarette butts. No inside furniture should be used in your outdoor area. All personal items should be stored inside your RV or in an approved storage unit. Each space should be kept free from clutter at all times. Items such as lake toys, bbq's, camping chairs, children's outdoor toys may be stored under your RV with approved skirting.
- Clotheslines are not permitted
- Pets must be kept on a leash or inside your RV. Pets should not be left unattended for long periods of time. Pets should not continually bark creating disturbance to other renters.
- Visitors are welcome, however, you are responsible for them and they should follow the same park rules.
- Guests will be required to pay for damages they or their visitors may cause to property.
- ATV's, golf carts, side by sides are allowed and should be used per City ordinances.
- Vehicle repairs are not allowed in the park.
- All water hose connections must be free of leaks.
- Vehicle/RV may be washed for an additional fee. For long term residence, you may wash your RV one-time a year for no additional fee.
- Ground disposal of any drain water is prohibited by State Law.
- All RV's must be in good condition with no defects and should not require tarps or plastic of any kind.
Tarps are NOT allowed.
-If you will be away from your RV for 24hrs or more, heaters and air conditioners should be turned off. Unattended RV's leaving higher powered electrical devices on create excessive electrical use and also creates safety issues. Excessive use charge of $2.00 per day will be billed to your account if left running. You can also be held liable should a fire or other safety issue happen for leaving these items on, unattended.
- Public disturbance, righteous behavior, pet disturbances, abusive or threatening behavior will be cause for eviction.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Don't park in front of their spaces and please ask your visitors to use the additional parking spaces in the front and back of the park.
- Reservations are accepted and encouraged.
- For daily/weekly reservations, a charge for one night's stay is required to hold your reservations as a deposit. This amount will be deducted from your total stay.
- NOTE: We are unable to accommodate Tent, Van or Automobile Camping is our spots.
- For long term or seasonal reservations, a deposit in the amount of $150.00 will hold your reservation until move-in and will be applied towards your first month's rent.
- Your spot is guaranteed reserved as soon as your deposit is paid.
- Seasonal rentals are from May to August. If renting seasonal, you are agreeing to rent the space beginning May 1st until August 31st with the option of staying through September. Please let management know asap if you would like to extend your stay. If you decide you would like to leave early, your rental term is still due and payable thru August 31st. Early termination by the renter will forfeit 1st rights for a spot the next season.
- When booking for Holidays, the entire stay must be paid in full.
- We will return your deposit if cancelled 5 days or more days prior to your check in date, daily or weekly rentals only. No shows will forfeit any payments made.